Hi, I’m Christine. I’m a technology evangelist, professional blogger, freelance writer, union member, shameless (shameless!) liberal, homesteader & prepper, militant atheist, anti-bullshit human being. And a whole lot more.
My public policy blogging has died down a bit, mostly because I haven’t had time to pursue it. However you can still find me at Blogging for Michigan sometimes, and at Michigan Policast at least once a week. You can sometimes find me in the traditional media, as well as in the archives of Tony Trupiano’s radio show.
Please understand that the views that I express anywhere outside of my employer’s corporate properties are my personal opinions.
If you want to chat with me there are several ways to do so:
- Linked In
- Comment on the article of interest, (check to make sure that I am the author)
- Email me using the form at the bottom of this page
If you get in touch with me, there are a few things you should know. While I don’t mind talking to folks who disagree with me, I have no interest in feeding trolls. How to tell if you’re a troll?
- If you start with “why do we liberals … [insert a stupid and false-premise question here]” … then you are a troll.
- If you send me multiple emails asking me to answer a political question that I’ve never expressed any interest in, then you are a troll.
- If you call me names, you’re a troll, and a boring one at that.
Feel free to disagree with me or correct me if I’m wrong, but this is a troll-free zone.
Finally, this site might not be safe for work. What can I say? Sometimes I feel like cussing. It’s fun.
On that note, I hope you enjoy the site, and I’d love to hear from you sometime.