Hi, I’m Christine. I’m a technology evangelist, professional blogger, shameless (shameless!) liberty-loving liberal, homesteader & prepper, anti-bullshit human being. And a whole lot more.
My public policy blogging has died down, and I’m not sure when (or if) I’ll pick it back up again. What can I say? Life happens.
If you want to chat with me there are several ways to do so:
- Linked In
- Comment on the article of interest, (check to make sure that I am the author)
- Email me using the form at the bottom of this page
If you get in touch with me, there are a few things you should know. While I don’t mind talking to folks who disagree with me, I have no interest in feeding trolls. How to tell if you’re a troll?
- If you start with “why do we liberals … [insert a false-premise question here]” … then you are a troll.
- If you send me multiple emails asking me to answer a political question that I’ve never expressed any interest in, then you are a troll.
- If you call me names, you’re a troll, and a boring one at that.
Feel free to disagree with me or correct me if I’m wrong, but this is a troll-free zone.
Finally, this site might not be safe for work. What can I say? Sometimes I feel like cussing. It’s fun.
On that note, I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to comment or send me a note.